Healthcare Operations Coordinator - Lynnwood, WA
Our Lynnwood office is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our top producing Therapist Unlimited team! We are looking for a motivated and outgoing individual who is operationally sound. New Grads are more than welcome to apply!
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the overall office management and clerical support for the business location. The individual ensures all operational business processes and systems are maintained according to company standards.
- Great company culture!
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires.
- 30+ offices nationwide.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave.
- Free parking!
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities across brands and offices.
- So much more…
- Compiles weekly payroll and submits it to the corporate office for processing. Performs monthly billing administration to all accounts at specific defined billing cycles.
- Provides maintenance of all payroll records and is responsible for the completion and submission of all on-boarding documentation for all new employees. Order name badges for new hires. Creates local personnel files for all new hires and ensures new employees receive appropriate orientation materials including employee handbook, benefit enrollment materials, etc.
- Prepares weekly accounts payable request to the corporate accounts payable department and maintains all accounts payable records for the division and or location.
- Compiles and verifies all regional employee benefits data and transmits to the corporate office. Coordinates open enrollment meetings for employees in conjunction with the Benefits department. Maintains all benefit records and information including all benefit forms.
- Ensures proper inventory levels of office supplies and equipment are maintained.
- Ensures equipment is in good order and secures necessary repairs or replacement as directed.
- Prepares various operational reports as directed by the Area Manager or Director.
- Receive, sort and prioritize all mail for the Area Manager/Area Director for expediency in processing items requiring signatures or action. Composes routine correspondence.
- Answers the telephone and provides information or directs calls accordingly.
- Maintains employee Personnel files in a secure location. Maintains all other human resource record keeping requirements.
- Works independently on special projects and assignments, as assigned.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3 years of customer service or administrative experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
On December 1, 2012, Genesis HealthCare completed the acquisition of Sun HealthCare Group, Inc. This merger created one of the largest skilled nursing providers in the country, with 422 skilled nursing centers in 29 states. It also expanded Genesis HealthCare’s rehabilitation therapy business (Genesis Rehab Services) to more than 1,500 contracts in 46 states.
In addition to expanding in skilled nursing and therapy, Genesis HealthCare gained ownership of Sun’s temporary staffing solutions company, CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU), and its four divisions: Therapists Unlimited, ReadyNurse, ProCare One Nurses, CareerStaff Rx, and CSU Managed Services. CSU provides staffing solutions by connecting experienced healthcare professionals with hundreds of quality healthcare facilities across the country, effectively completing the expansion of Genesis HealthCare’s business, employment, and care footprint to all 50 states, nationwide. Remarkable!
The union of healthcare provider and staffing company prompted Staffing Industry Analysts, “The Global Advisor on Contingent Work”, to rank Genesis HealthCare & CareerStaff Unlimited on the “2013 Largest U.S. Healthcare Staffing Firms” list.
If you are interested and qualified, apply today!
Kayla Sorrell | Recruitment Specialist
CareerStaff Unlimited | A Genesis Healthcare Company
Kayla.Sorrell@GenesisHcc.com | www.CareerStaff.com
Genesis HealthCare and CareerStaff Unlimited are Equal Opportunity Employers