COMPANY: CareerStaff Unlimited (“CSU”)
CSU is a national, healthcare staffing and workforce solution leader. The company has consistently been rated as one of the largest healthcare providers as ranked by Staffing Industry Analysts. CSU is headquartered in the Dallas Texas area and has over 24 offices throughout the United States serving thousands of healthcare clients.
The CSU Marketing Director is responsible for all CSU marketing and advertising efforts including, but not limited to, brand development and management, recruitment marketing and social media. The Marketing Director is a fulltime position and is based in our corporate office.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities; and
- Producing compelling and actionable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and the publications; and
- Plan and execute campaigns for brand promotion, launching of new lines, etc.; and
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently; and
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing efforts; and
- Monitor progress of all marketing and branding efforts and submit performance reports including, but not limited to, quarterly business review reports (QBRs); and
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects; and
- Provide guidance and feedback to members of the CSU leadership team and other marketing professionals; and
- Provide leadership and direction to the marketing team members as well as hiring responsibility for new marketing team roles; and
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience creating and developing brand voice. Must provide examples of this experience, along with information on the success of branding campaign(s); and
- Excellent leadership and organization skills; and
- Analytical and creative thinking, as well as the ability to solve complex problems; and
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices; and
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google AdWords; and
- Familiarity with online recruitment marketing optimization; and
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude; and
- Ability to multitask, positively manage challenges and complete tasks efficiently; and
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
SPECIFIC EDUCATION / VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and/or communications or relevant field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the marketing industry, driving strategy, executing campaigns and delivering client-facing support.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- Computer literate including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
On December 1, 2012, Genesis HealthCare completed the acquisition of Sun HealthCare Group, Inc. This merger created one of the largest skilled nursing providers in the country, with 422 skilled nursing centers in 29 states. It also expanded Genesis HealthCare’s rehabilitation therapy business (Genesis Rehab Services) to more than 1,500 contracts in 46 states.
In addition to expanding in skilled nursing and therapy, Genesis HealthCare gained ownership of Sun’s temporary staffing solutions company, CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU), and its four divisions: Therapists Unlimited, ReadyNurse, ProCare One Nurses, CareerStaff Rx, and CSU Managed Services. CSU provides staffing solutions by connecting experienced healthcare professionals with hundreds of quality healthcare facilities across the country, effectively completing the expansion of Genesis HealthCare’s business, employment, and care footprint to all 50 states, nationwide. Remarkable!
The union of healthcare provider and staffing company prompted Staffing Industry Analysts, “The Global Advisor on Contingent Work”, to rank Genesis HealthCare & CareerStaff Unlimited on the “2013-15 Largest U.S. Healthcare Staffing Firms” list.
Stephanie Murray | National Recruitment Manager
CareerStaff Unlimited | A Genesis HealthCare Company
www.careerstaff.com | LinkedIn